Step 1 Download software of TunesGo first. Connect your iPhone or other device to computer, and TunesGo will detect it automatically. Step 2 Click 'Music' and select all music you wnat to get album. Then right click to select 'Fix Music Info' which it will get album artwork and fix all the id3 info. Album Artwork Assistant for Mac doesn't automate the task of adding cover art to your iTunes library, but it's more accurate than some other utilities that do and much easier than doing it, manually.
When we enjoy our lovely songs, most of us like the beautiful or cool album arts which feature along with the songs. Not only do these cover arts provide valued information like the artist’s name, the title of the song, etc. These photos also help to give an aesthetic view on organizing the songs. Below I shall discuss very simple steps to Add Album Art to MP3.
See Also: 6 Best Duplicate Photo Finder Tools for windows
- 1 Ways to Add Album Art to MP3 files
Ways to Add Album Art to MP3 files
Here are some of the common ways to add albums to your Mp3 files.
Windows Media Player
- Launch Windows Media Player on your PC.
- Click the “Start” button, and seek for “Windows Media Player.” Click it to launch the program. Once in, click on “Switch to Library,” to view your music library on the player.
- Copy the image that you want to use as your album art.
- Search the image on Google Image Search, and download it to your PC.
- You may also have your required image pre-existing on your PC. In any case, navigate to the image wherever it is stored, right-click on it, and click “Copy.”
- In the music library on Windows Media Player, find the MP3 tracks or albums to which you want to add a new cover art.
- You can find them by navigating through “Library”-> “Music” -> “Album.”
- After you find the album you want to change the cover art of in the music library, right-click on it, and click “Paste album art.” And there, it’s done.
- At this point, it is to be noted that the existing album art will be deleted completely and to retrieve it back; you would need to manually find the picture back.
- The format of the image can be any: GIF, PNG, JPG, etc.
- Next thing you know is iTunes has searched all of the missing album arts for you.
- If you want to do this for one specific album, right-click on it, and select “Get Album Artwork.”
- However, you may want to add artwork of your taste. As such, follow these steps below:
- Search for your desired images on the Internet. Right-click on it to download and copy it to your PC.
- Inside iTunes, find the album to which you want to add the art.
- Right-click on this album and click “Get Info.”
- In the popup that appears, choose “Artwork” and then “Add Artwork.”
- Following this, you can add the new picture, as well as view the old one.
- The old one is to be deleted by right-clicking on it.
Visit: ITunes player
- For the first step, you need to import all the related files, both the MP3 tracks, as well as the pictures to be used for album art. Use the “Import” button to effect this.
- Use the drag-and-drop method to Add Album Art to MP3.
- Add all the MP3 files to which you want to add the cover art, to the Music timeline, by dragging them to it.
- Similarly, add all the images to the PIP timeline using the same dragging technique.
- Next, you would want to sync these images to the music files. To do this, place your cursor at the end of the image.
- When an “I” icon appears, drag it and fit it to the whole length of the MP3 file
- You can use the “Play” button to preview the effect.
- If satisfied, click on “Create” to save it in MP4 format.
Album Artwork Assistant Mac Download Software
Wondershare FilmoraThere are also options for direct upload to Facebook, YouTube, etc.
Visit: Wondershare Filmora
See also: 8 Best Free Mac Media Players to Download in 2019.
Album Art Grabber
Album Art Grabber is a very suitable application for to Add Album Art to MP3.
- Install the application on your Android device. Launch it.
- There are three buttons “Grab,” “Clear” and “Prefs.” Tap “Clear” to remove the wrong album arts.
- Next, press “Grab.” The album art finder will automatically update the required album arts.
- Album Art Grabber
- Other such applications for Android are Cover Art Grabber and Cover Art Finder.
- To Add Album Art to MP3 tracks on your iPhone
- You can find best mac media players here. Simply copy the MP3 tracks to your PC, set the desired images, and send them back to your phone. Alternatively, you may use other third-party applications like MP3 Cover Downloader and KeepVid Music, which shall prove helpful.
Visit: Album Art Grabber
The above-mentioned ways are very easy to implement and assures a satisfactory response.
Hey everyone! I’m just a simple guy who absolutely loves tech. It’s my dream to make sure that all the updates in the tech world reach everyone is simple words. Hope you have a good time on my blog! 🙂
When I updated my iMac to Catalina yesterday, I watched as the Music app slowly display album artwork. I have about 4,000 albums in my library – this is all local music, I don’t use Cloud Music Library on this Mac – and it took a couple of hours for the Music app to go through all the files and display the artwork.
But I couldn’t find where it was stored. In the past, there was an Album Artwork folder in the /Music/iTunes folder in the home folder. While that folder is still there – and isn’t needed any more – artwork is now stored in a different location.
But I couldn’t find it at first. I was looking for a folder around the same size; my Album Artwork folder was always around 4-5 GB. The new path for artwork is:
For me, this folder is less than 1 GB, which is why I couldn’t find it previously. Interestingly, this folder no longer contains files with the extension .itc, which only a few apps could read, but the files are now the original .png or .jpg files that I added to my music files (or that came with purchases from the iTunes Store).
Album Artwork Assistant Mac Download Windows 10
Learn more about the new media apps that replace iTunes in macOS Catalina in my new book, Take Control of macOS Media Apps.