- Wrath Of Lich King Talent Calculator
- Death Knight Wrath Talent Calculator Online
- Wrath Talent Calculator
- Death Knight Wrath Talent Calculator Download
- Blizzard Entertainment is offering a Talent Calculator for World of Warcraft players to look at the upcoming changes and new Death Knight class.Are you curious about the changes and additions in store for class talents in Wrath of the Lich King? The new interactive talent trees for every class are now live.
- The new Death knight spells in Battle for Azeroth are Thoughtsieze and Death’s Advance. New Death knight Spells: In the 8.01 Beta Build there aren’t any new DK spells, but this is just the first beta build. Check out the Talent Calclator and Honor Talent Calculator for Death knights in Battle for Azeroth.
- Death Knight tanks work very differently from other tanking classes, because their dedicated tanking spec, Blood, is a spec that allows for consistent and reliable self-healing, instead of the typical damage reduction and avoidance seen in other tanking classes' talents. 1 How others see you as a Tank 2 Tanking Basics 3 Generating Threat and Holding Aggro 4 Runeforging 5 Survivability 6.
A collection of addons, guides, and references for World of Warcraft the Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5 on Warmane.
World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Talent Calculator
Blizzard Entertainment is offering a Talent Calculator for World of Warcraft players to look at the upcoming changes and new Death Knight class.
Are you curious about the changes and additions in store for class talents in Wrath of the Lich King? The new interactive talent trees for every class are now live. Please note that all talent information is not yet finalized, and is subject to significant change during the testing process. Talent calculator stats may differ from those seen in the Wrath of the Lich King beta, as they may reflect more current information. If you have any issues with viewing the calculators, which can happen when they are updated, clear your temporary Internet files and reload the page to resolve the issues.
View the discussion thread.
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.0.4.|
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes.
|Starting a||Death Knight||Demon Hunter||Druid||Hunter||Mage||Monk||Paladin||Priest||Rogue||Shaman||Warlock||Warrior|
|Tactics||Death Knight||Demon Hunter||Druid||Hunter||Mage||Monk||Paladin||Priest||Rogue||Shaman||Warlock||Warrior|
|Class races||Death Knight||Demon Hunter||Druid||Hunter||Mage||Monk||Paladin||Priest||Rogue||Shaman||Warlock||Warrior|
|Quests||Death Knight||Demon Hunter||Druid||Hunter||Mage||Monk||Paladin||Priest||Rogue||Shaman||Warlock||Warrior|
|Abilities||Death Knight||Demon Hunter||Druid||Hunter||Mage||Monk||Paladin||Priest||Rogue||Shaman||Warlock||Warrior|
|Trainers||Death Knight||Demon Hunter||Druid||Hunter||Mage||Monk||Paladin||Priest||Rogue||Shaman||Warlock||Warrior|
|Armor sets||Death Knight||Demon Hunter||Druid||Hunter||Mage||Monk||Paladin||Priest||Rogue||Shaman||Warlock||Warrior|
|Useful macros||Death Knight||Demon Hunter||Druid||Hunter||Mage||Monk||Paladin||Priest||Rogue||Shaman||Warlock||Warrior|
|Class Halls||Death Knight||Demon Hunter||Druid||Hunter||Mage||Monk||Paladin||Priest||Rogue||Shaman||Warlock||Warrior|
- For old builds before Patch 4.0.1, see Death knight builds/Archive.
Death Knights can be either Blood, Frost or Unholy. Blood is the Death Knight's dedicated tanking tree, Frost is a dual-wield melee DPS tree, Unholy is the AoE tree with a permanent pet.
Currently, the builds are given for level 80. Level 85 will be available with the upcoming World of Warcraft: Cataclysm expansion.
- 1Leveling Builds
- 2PvE Builds
- 3PvP Builds
Wrath Of Lich King Talent Calculator
2H Frost Levelling (7/31/3)
|Purpose||Levelling Build Using Two-Hand Weapons|
Leveling in frost can be done either while dual-wielding or using a 2H weapon. Early indications show that 2H leveling may be more efficient as fights tend to be shorter, favouring the extra damage from [Obliterate] from a 2H weapon. Current (4.0.3) 2H Frost levelling build is very limited in personal talent point variation, but gets the job done well. This build does not include any dual-wield talents at the expense of focusing on 2H weapon supremacy.
Death Knight Wrath Talent Calculator Online
A basic tanking build. Not tested. Has the self-healing that the blood talent tree is famous for while also including as much survivability as possible, and panic buttons. Reaches into the unholy tree to improve Unholy Command and Death & Decay.
A tanking build. Very similar to the one above, but instead of going unholy on the side, it goes into frost, for more runic power, range and speed, and for Lichborne.
Frost DPS (7/31/3)
|Purpose||PvE DPS for groups and raiding|
Frost is the designated tree for dual-wielding dps, and this spec, from [], has the basics for that.
Unholy DPS (3/3/31)
|Purpose||PvE DPS for groups and raiding|
A basic unholy dps spec. 4 points are left unallocated depending on what you need.
- ^Consider, Elitist Jerks. Frost DPS, Cataclysm 4.0.3, Elitist Jerks Forums. Retrieved on 2011-02-08.
Wrath Talent Calculator
- Official Community Sites
Death knight Forums (US)
- Fan Site Resources
MMO-Champion Death knight Forums
Icy Veins Blood, Frost, and Unholy Death Knight Raiding Guides (Mists of Pandaria)
- Death knight
- Demon hunter
Death Knight Wrath Talent Calculator Download
Retrieved from 'https://wow.gamepedia.com/Death_knight_builds?oldid=5695804'