From the menu bar, select Mail Add Account. Select Exchange and Continue. Enter your Name and Microsoft 365 Email Address, and select Sign In. Note: You might need to choose your account type as Work or School to continue. Select Sign In again to let Microsoft locate your email address and account info. Configuration of your email client The steps below can be used to set up email on your Mac Mail version 9.0. With Apple Mail open, click Mail from the top left of the screen and then select Add Account, select Other Mail Account. And click Continue Fill in your name, email address and password, and click Sing In. This article walks you through the steps for setting up Apple Mail 8.0 on Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite). Once you complete the setup, you’ll have an incoming IMAP connection using SSL (without warnings) and an SMTP connection using SSL (without warnings). Email Client Setup: Mac OS X Mail If you are using OS X Yosemite v10.10 or later, Mail will automatically attempt to connect to your email provider. See this article.
Add an email account
If you haven't already set up an email account in Mail, you might be prompted to add one when you open the app. If you're not prompted, or you just want to add another account, follow these steps:
- From the menu bar in Mail, choose Mail > Add Account.
- Select your email provider from the list, then click Continue.
- Some accounts, such as Google, might ask that you click Open Browser to complete authentication in your web browser.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to enter account details, such as your name, email address, and password. If you're not sure what information to enter, please contact your email provider for help.
Use the Inbox for each account
The Inbox gathers together the messages for every email account you added. If you added more than one account, you can click the disclosure triangle next to Inbox in the sidebar, then select a mailbox to see only the messages for that account.
Optional: Turn on other account features
If your account includes support for contacts, calendars, notes, or other features in addition to email, you can turn those features on or off:
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Internet Accounts.
- Select your account in the sidebar.
- Select the features you want to use with your account.
- If you haven’t already, download and install Spark mail app on your Mac to get started. If you’re already using Spark and want to add a GoDaddy account, follow these instructions here instead.
- Launch Spark for Mac
- Click on “Start using Spark” on the welcome screen.
- On the next screen, enter your GoDaddy password and click Next. Then, click on the blue ‘Allow’ button to grant Spark access to your email account, so you can use your GoDaddy within Spark.
That’s it! There are no Settings to configure and no servers to specify. Just sign into your GoDaddy account and start using Spark for Mac.
Godaddy Email Server
How to Add GoDaddy Email to Spark for Mac
If you are already using Spark Mail app on your Mac and want to add your GoDaddy account, simply follow these steps.
- Launch Spark for Mac
- At the top left of your screen, click on “Spark” > “Add Account…”
- Click on “Set Up Account Manually”
- In the “Title” field, enter ‘GoDaddy Account’ or anything else you prefer (optional)
- Fill in the “Email” and “Password” fields with your @GoDaddy email and password, and then click the ‘Add’ button.
Godaddy Email Setup Imap
- Once you’re signed in, GoDaddy may ask you if you want to grant Spark access to your account. Click OK to access all your GoDaddy emails in Spark for Mac.
Godaddy Apple Email Setup
That’s it! Spark will automatically set up your GoDaddy account on Mac and all your emails will be available to use on your Mac.