Nov 16, 2020 • Filed to: USB Recovery • Proven solutions
Left click on the 3rd item to select: Microsoft ACPI-Complient Control Battery Method. The right click and select disable, then exit. Went into BIOS by restarting the computer and hit esc key during start up. Select system settings and disable (1) 2nd battery fast charging (2) wakeup on LAN. Hope this work for you also. Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery On my system which is running Windows 7, the Device Manager also says Microsoft Composite Battery but not on the system in question.
Your device driver plays an all-important role in Windows 10. It interacts with components and other peripheral units to ensure functionality. Some of these parts are the keyboard, network adapters, printers to name a few. A situation may arise whereby you see a yellow prompt on your screen telling you that your USB Composite Device Driver cannot work. While you may be lost with little or no idea about how to fix this problem, this article is essentially written to show you ways on how to fix a USB Composite device driver error.
Download the latest drivers, firmware, and software for your Battery Charger Adapter.This is HP’s official website that will help automatically detect and download the correct drivers free of cost for your HP Computing and Printing products for Windows and Mac operating system. I am getting a yellow! Because of a Microsoft Composite Battery warning message -Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. My system seems to run fine (score of 1226). What is a composite battery and can I just disable it or remov. I not have battery in my laptop. Then i have disabled 'Microsoft AC Adapter' and 'Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery' in 'Device Manager' but not is possibile to disable 'Microsoft Composite Battery'.
Windows download and install device drivers whenever they are available and without your active participation in the process. However, there are situations where you may need to install an update like when one of your hardware is not recognized or suddenly stops working. To fix this problem, a new operating system is required. Updating the composite driver in your system will generally resolve this issue. In this article, we will show you how to fix this problem and make your composite driver functional again.
How to Fix USB Composite Device Driver
There are quite a few ways to resolve this problem but we will show you two beneficial solutions to fix the problem.
Solution 1- Update your USB Composite Device Driver via Device Manager
- Press the Windows key on your keyboard and tap R to reveal the Run box
- Type in this code 'devmgmt.msc' in the Run box and long tap Enter to display Device Manager
- click the Universal Serial Controllers and then click Composite device to update software
- Click search to update driver software automatically
- While you wait Windows will detect the update. Just follow instructions to install the update
If this solution does not work for you, use the next two solutions.
Solution 2 – Update your USB Device Driver Manually
If your search for new driver updates is unsuccessful but you are certain that there is a new software version you will have to download not manually from the manufacturer's support website. If there are laid down instructions, please follow them accordingly to manually download the update. In the absence of instructions, you can follow this process. First, you need to have a .exe or .zip file with your driver. Double click .exe self-extracting package or use our helpful tips to extract the content of the compressed file. After you are done with it, take these steps.
- Open Start
- Search for the Device Manager and click the top result you find to open
- Expand the hardware you wish to update
- Right-click on the device and select the 'Update Driver' category
- Click on the Browse computer option for new driver software
- Select the Browse button
- Select the main folder with content you extracted before
- Click the OK button
- Check on the 'Include Sub-folders to let Wizard I the correct .inf file with instructions to update the driver
- Click Next button
Once you complete these listed steps a new driver version will be installed on your PC. Issues will be resolved, new functions will be introduced including more support for your Windows. This method works well for old hardware devices.
Microsoft Composite Battery Driver Missing Windows 10
Solution 3 – Update USB Composite Device Driver with tools
If you are unable to install a new driver with the device manager, you can do so using a drive manager program like Driver Easy. I recommend this program especially for users who are not too vast in the technicalities of computer usage. With Driver Easy, you can automatically update the driver. You also avoid installing an incorrect driver by mistake. Here is how to do it.
- Install the Driver Easy program
- Launch the program and click the 'Scan' button to scan your PC to detect driver issues.
- Click the Update All to download new updates automatically and to install correct versions of all missing drivers or those that are already outdated. Driver Easy will prompt you to upgrade to be able to do this.
Your USB Composite Device Driver can work again if you adopt any of these solutions. This article will hopefully help you in fixing whatever errors your device driver may have. Just make sure you follow the steps carefully.