Neat Scanner Software Download
Scan, snap a picture using our mobile app, email, or drag and drop documents into Neat and our OCR software will turn your paper document into usable, keyword-searchable data. Expense, tax + spend reporting. Generate reports for general business expenses as well as tax reporting that can be downloaded or emailed. Evernote and DocuWare stand out as its top competitors based on similarity, popularity and user reviews. When comparing The Neat Company to its top 100 alternatives, Davo Sales Tax has the highest rating, with Airbase as the runner-up, and The Neat Company ranking 95th place.
How To Use Neat Scanner
- This utility allows you to scan documents into Neat or save them to your local computer (PC/Mac) from a Neat-branded scanner or any TWAIN-compliant scanning device. If you have an existing Neat software subscription, simply login using your Neat credentials and select “Scan to Neat” as your destination.
- Free neat scanner driver for windows 10 download software at UpdateStar - 1,746,000 recognized programs - 5,228,000 known versions - Software News. This service allows Firefox to install updates without requiring you to click yes in the Windows User Account Control (UAC) dialog. Neat scanner driver for windows 10.
Neat scanners work directly with Neat software but can also be used with third party TWAIN compatible software. For Windows users, Neat suggests installing the free NAPS2 scanning software or using Windows Fax and Scan, while Mac users may work with Apple's built-in Image Capture tool to scan items directly to your Mac without first going through Neat's organizational software.
Before you begin
You will need to install the driver for your Neat scanner model.
- Download and install the latest version of NAPS2 from https://www.naps2.com/
- When you first open NAPS2, you'll need to set up a profile for your Neat scanner by clicking Scan and selecting New Profile.
- Click the radio button for TWAIN Driver.
- Select Choose device and select your Neat scanner model.
- You can choose your settings if desired. For Neat Desktop and NeatConnect scanners, you can set Paper Source to Feeder for one-sided scans or Duplex for two-sided scans. (You can always return to the Profile Settings by clicking Profiles then Edit for the Neat scanner.)
- You're now ready to scan. You can load your pages in the scanner and click the Scan button at the top left in NAPS2.
- Once done, you have the option to save as PDF or image files.
Windows Fax and Scan
- Windows Fax and Scan is built into all current versions of Windows. Search programs to open it.
- Choose whether to Scan into the Fax and Scan utility or to Documents.
- Select Scan Settings if you wish to edit your scanner profile settings.
- Pick the profile that matches your scanner model. Then click Edit.
- You can make changes such as choosing color or black and white, changing your resolution, or selecting a new file type to save the scan among others. Click Save Profile when finished.
- When ready, click New Scan in the top left to begin scanning.
- IF needed, you can rotate the image by first right-clicking the image and selecting View.
- Use the buttons indicated below to rotate the image.
- Click File > Exit to save your changes.
Image Capture (Mac)
- Close out of the Neat software entirely (go to Neat -> Quit Neat).
- Click on the Spotlight icon (the magnifying glass at the top right of your screen) type Image Capture and hit Enter to launch.
- Once Image Capture launches, select the Neat scanner from Devices on the left side of the window. You can click Show Details to view and change scanner options.
- Scan To allows you to choose where to save your scan.
- Format allows you to specify a file type for your scan.
- Insert a document into the scanner and click Scan.
These suggestions will allow scanning outside of the Neat software, however, Neat is not affiliated with nor offers technical support for either NAPS2 or Image Capture.