Tailor-make the look and feel of your alert by customizing the layout, animation, message, text, image and more.
Streamlabs OBS 0.1 for Mac is available as a free download on our application library. This Mac download was scanned by our built-in antivirus and was rated as virus free. This free Mac app was originally designed by Logitech International S.A. The latest setup package takes up 308.6 MB on disk. Oct 17, 2019 Windows, Mac OS X, Linux. Spectralizer should now show up as a source option in obs-studio; macOS Either run install-mac.sh or follow the steps in the readme.
There are over 250 free themes available in Streamlabs. With Streamlabs Prime, our premium tool-kit for creators, you also receive hundreds of premium overlay themes created by the best designers in the business.
Keep track of all the chatter in your system. View your chat directly in Streamlabs.
Over a dozen engaging widgets designed to increase viewer participation and improve monetization.
Low CPU Usage
Streamlabs keeps your CPU usage to a minimum. We automatically scan your internet speed and computer hardware to give you our recommended settings for your particular set up.
Streamlabs Obs For Mac Download
Pick and choose the sources that appear in a recorded video of your live broadcast.
- Windows version (0.20.2) is final.
- macOS version (0.1.0) is an open beta.
Stream Labs Obs For Mac
Streamlabs, a leading provider of live streaming tools and brand of Logitech, is announcing the availability and open beta of its all-in-one streaming and recording software, Streamlabs OBS, on macOS. Live streamers on Mac can now access dozens of features and deep customization tools to create professional broadcasts, engage with their audiences and monetize across platforms like Twitch, YouTube, Mixer, and Facebook.
A concerted effort was made to build a powerful streaming software for Mac that combines a user-friendly interface with innovative features. Live streamers getting started can utilize Streamlabs’ Auto Optimizer to analyze their internet speed and computer hardware to get the best settings possible. What’s more, the import settings function in Streamlabs OBS allows live streamers to transfer settings from other broadcasting software in less than a minute.
“Our goal is to bring the best live streaming tools to everyone,” said Ali Moiz, General Manager of Streamlabs. “Creating tools for the growing community of live streamers, musicians, artists and teachers on Mac enables us to help them succeed while building out our product offerings on an even larger scale.”
Live streamers familiar with Streamlabs’ products can expect to see everything they need to help turn their passion for streaming into a career. Major features include:
- Custom Donation Alerts: Tailor-make the look of on-screen alerts and encourage donations by customizing the layout, animation, message, text, image and more
- Engaging Widgets: Over a dozen engaging widgets designed to increase viewer participation and improve monetization
- Video Encoding Optimization: A machine learning system encodes video games, giving streamers the ability to reduce CPU usage by more than 20% while retaining the same video quality
- Selective Recording: Pick and choose the sources that appear in a recorded video of your live broadcast
- Cloudbot Moderation Tools: Protect from spam in the chat or add entertaining features like mini-games, polls, loyalty points and more
- Premium Overlay Themes: Over 250 free overlay themes made from the best designers in the business
- Integrated Chat: An integrated chat window within the software to help streamers keep track of all the viewer chatter on their channel
- Merch Store: Streamlabs merch store feature gives live streamers the ability to customize an assortment of different products with their own logos and sell them on stream at no cost to them.
More than 20,000,000 streamers already trust Streamlabs to deliver reliable, well designed and feature-rich software. With the availability of its broadcasting software on Mac, Streamlabs is driving the growth of the creator economy as millions of live streamers on either operating system now have access to the industry-leading broadcasting software.
- Additional Modular Editor layout tabs.
- New Prime UI Themes.
- Bug Fixes and Optimizations throughout the App.
Software similar to Streamlabs OBS 3
- 130 votesAll your favorite communities, friends, and games, all in one place.
- 186 votesThe easiest way to optimize your games and keep your Nvidia drivers up to date.
- 54 votesFree and open source software for video recording and live streaming. Download and start streaming quickly and easily on Windows, Mac or Linux.
For a few years now I’ve been live streaming stuff on YouTube, mostly Dungeons and Dragons play sessions as a part of the Total Party Kill podcast. For a while I was using Gameshow, Telestream’s dedicated game-streaming app, and it was okay, but it was discontinued and I ended up using Wirecast, a behemoth of a product that lists for $599.
Stream Labs Obs Download
So a funny thing happened earlier this month: Streamlabs OBS, one of the leading video-streaming apps on Windows, arrived for the first time on the Mac. (It’s powered by the OBS engine, an open-source streaming system I’ve tried a couple of times and always felt way too rough for me to want to use.) Streamlabs OBS is open source, free, and I think I like it better than Wirecast.
Does Streamlabs OBS have rough edges? Sure it does. But it somehow seems better integrated with streaming services like Twitch and YouTube than Wirecast does. While it doesn’t offer some of the precision layout tools that Wirecast does—I’d like to be able to specify the exact size of objects on the canvas—it’s got some nice shortcuts that make it easy for me to create a new layout in a hurry.
Streamlabs Obs Mac Desktop Audio
Audio capture can be an issue. I use Rogue Amoeba’s Loopback to create a custom audio input for use by OBS, but Streamlabs also suggests that you can use the free iShowU to do much the same thing.
Streamlabs For Mac Obs Pc
The results are pretty good! And given that my Wirecast license is about to run out, I think I’m going to move to Streamlabs OBS permanently—and save a whole bunch of money.